Hello friends, here is our beginner guide for Athena. This video will contain information that should help a beginner do fairly well with Athena from the start. Some of Athena's more advanced tactics are left out to not overwhelm viewers.
Friday, June 27, 2014
Thursday, June 26, 2014
Curse of Naxxramas will contain 30 new cards that you can acquire for your collection! Some of these cards that you can obtain we have revealed over the past few weeks. You can view the gallery of the officially announced cards for Curse of Naxxramas here.
The first details on Curse of Naxxramas: A Hearthstone Adventure can be found in our original Curse of Naxxramas announcement here.
PTR PATCH 2.1.0 - v188.8.131.5214
New Feature: Seasons
Seasons are an optional, recurring game mode that offers players the opportunity to periodically start fresh, leveling Normal or Hardcore characters from scratch without gold, resources, or previously earned Paragon experience. Similar to the separation between Normal and Hardcore game modes, Seasonal characters will have their own shared stash and artisan progression as well. Any items, gold, or Paragon experience earned during a Season will be rolled over to a player's non-Seasonal characters once the Season concludes.
Seasons offer unique rewards and new challenges for players, including new Legendaries, an exclusive Transmogrification set only available to those who compete in each Season, and new achievements called Conquests. Progress within a given Season will be tracked in our new Leaderboard system.
Please note that Seasons are not yet available for testing on the PTR. This feature will be enabled at a later date.
New Feature: Greater Rifts
Formerly referred to as Tiered Rifts, Greater Rifts are a special type of timed Nephalem Rift. There are an infinite number of Greater Rift levels, and each Greater Rift level will be progressively more difficult than the last.
Completing a Greater Rift within its alloted time will allow players to progress to the next level (and if your time is exceptionally good, you may even skip multiple levels at once). Players can continue progressing through Greater Rift levels so along as they complete the Rift before its timer expires. Once a timer expires, players will reach the end of their current Greater Rift journey and their best results will be tracked in our new Leaderboard system.
New Feature: Leaderboards
With the addition of Seasons and Greater Rifts, we want to provide players with a way to measure their progress within each of those environments. To do so, we've created Leaderboards.
Leaderboards will track a variety of competitive player data including Greater Rifts clear times, Seasonal achievement point totals, and Seasonal Conquest completion ranking across several different game styles. Designed to be informative and detailed, Leaderboards will also allow you to compare your progress to that of players within your gameplay region, on your friends list, and in your clan roster.
New Feature: The Cesspools
In patch 2.1.0 and moving forward, players will now have a chance to spawn a new level environement while in a Nephalem Rift or Greater Rift: The Cesspools.
Originally designed as the sewers of Westmarch, we weren't quite able to include the Cesspools in the list of playable environments in Reaper of Souls by the time the expansion launched. Still, we loved the look and feel of this festering, dank underworld and have spent some time polishing it up for use in Nephalem Rifts and Greater Rifts. We hope you enjoy this new randomized landscape!
Source and more info: http://us.battle.net
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
I just wanted to let you know that 1.7.10 will be released on Thursday and I hope you will enjoy the update. It’s mostly new features and fixes for Realms, but who knows what other things it may contain! Personally, I’m really excited about the world uploader. It let’s you bring local worlds to Realms so they can be enjoyed by your friends 24/7!
- World uploader – upload your local world to Realms (finally!)
- Command blocks! (finally!)
- Player activity monitor – when and for how long a player has been online (see who plays when you sleep!)
- Access to more server settings (yey!)
- Improvements in Realms UI (also yey!)
- Some bugfixes (why where they put in there in the first place?)
- And many more… (we just don’t want to look lazy, that is why that sentence is in there)
Monday, June 23, 2014
I'm a new player to the scene, and when I was doing research on how to get better, I found that there was no "hub" for information and resources, I decided to make it.
Adren - Varied content and lots of guides.CoreHaven - Varied content and lots of guides.PureBlue - Grenade spots.TheWarOwl - Shoutcasts of high-level games and guides on important CSGO topics.NetcodeIlluminati - Miscellaneous useful guides.3KliksPhilip - Weapon comparison guides and other videos.NaToSaphiX - Guides and other videos.Playcasters - Guides and other videos.HattonGames - Guides and other videos.
CONFIGURATIONS -- How do I install a configuration?
Autoexec CFG - Autoexec settings. Tweak to your liking. (Credits: CoreHaven)Bot Deathmatch CFG - Simply type "exec botdm" in the console once you want to begin. (Credits: CoreHaven)Grenade Practice CFG - Simply type "exec nade" in the console once you want to begin.PCGamer's Configuration Guide - Tips on how to increase your CSGO playability.Crosshair Generator - Generate and customize a crosshair to your liking.
If you want to have no crosshair outline, replace "cl_crosshair_outline_draw 0" with "cl_crosshair_drawoutline 0".
If you want a non-dynamic crosshair, change "cl_crosshairstyle 2" to "cl_crosshairstyle 4".
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
HLTV - CSGO discussion and links to lots of useful streams.KnifeRound - A collection of useful guides on topics such as tactics, weapons, and maps.CSGO Like A Pro - Basic guide on CSGO tactics.OperationL2P - Website dedicated to grenade spots.NetcodeGuides - Tons of useful guides for everything CSGO.Competitive Map Callouts - Maps with names. Memorize them!CSGO Calendar - A great website for checking when CSGO events are happening.Tips from /u/killinginthenameo - General playing tips./r/CSGO_NadeTactics - Discovering and sharing grenade spots and tactics./r/RecruitCS - Find a team or friends to play matchmaking with here!/r/CSGOCritic - Get your demo reviewed or review a demo to help redditors improve their play./r/GlobalOffensive's "Newbie Tuesday" Threads - Frequently asked questions.
Thursday, June 19, 2014
“Let the hunt begin!” Weave a wicked web of your own with the Hunter’s Webspinner in Curse of Naxxramas! pic.twitter.com/zD36Rp0Svj
Collected in this newspost are all 24 decklists from the DreamHack playoff finalists. Note that players were allowed to change their builds between the group stage and the top 8 bracket, so these are the final decklists that they used.
DreamHack Summer on GosuWiki
Tuesday, June 17, 2014
In theaters and available on demand around the world July 15th, 2014!
Narrated by Sean Astin and featuring interviews with:
Chris Hardwick • Nolan Bushnell • Alison Haislip • Hideo Kojima • Wil Wheaton • Cliff Bleszinski (CliffyB) • Hiroyoki Kobayashi • Warren Spector... and MANY more!
Friday, June 13, 2014
Thursday, June 12, 2014
A new update was dispatched for the main client. Here is what the patch contains.
- You now get a Player Card Pack along with 25 Compendium points when you finish your Daily Hero Challenge.
Economy UpdatesNew Gem Types
- Sterling Spectator Gem - This is a team spectator gem. Earned by stamping the entire team 5 times in the Compendium.
- Gold Spectator Gem - This is a team spectator gem. Earned by stamping the entire team 10 times in the Compendium.
- ALL TI4 Teams have a Regular, Gold and Sterling Team Spectator Gems now.
- Player stamping is now additive. So you can stamp more than once. The card will be used up too.
- Player Cards now expire on October 31, 2014.
- Fear's Player Card cannot be stamped anymore. He is now mentioned in the Compendium as Injured.
- Mason Player Card now replaces that of Fear.
- Number of items dropped from Player Card Pack is now 10 from 5.
- Arrow Gaming
- LGD Gaming
- Team Liquid
- MVP Phoenix
- Virtus Pro
- Samsung Dota 2 Pro League
- MSI BeatIT RGN League SEA Qualifier now has a store entry.
- AD2L Season 4 WTS 1v1
- Invasion of Comrades Vol. 1
- Perfect World Dota Academy 2
- Nvidia Dota 2 Vietnam Tournament Season 2
- Wars of Fortune Season 1
- Balkan Floods Charity Cup
- Russian Dota League Season 1
- Razer Gate Dota 2 Champions League #1
- Pudge Cup
- BoraDota Stars
- Techno Int DX Dota 2 Tournament
- Aceh Dota Classic
- Guf Australia Winter Regional
- Australian Esports League 2014 Winter Cup
- Super Battle of the Cities
- Ohaiyo now has his branding images. | Preview
- Updated preview icon for Cape of the Banished Princess.
String UpdatesTooltip Updates
- New tooltips for Dagon to show the level to which it is upgraded.
- New tooltip for Diffusal Blade to show it is upgraded to Level 2.
- New tooltips for Necro books to show which level it is upgraded to.
- A new format of questions to guide new players in to the game and help them with getting started with Dota 2. Just the old stuff reformatted.
- The fresh start key bind template options now show LoL, Smite and HoN instead of MOBA.
- A bunch of new strings for the upcoming Stretch Goal #16: Favorite Hero Challenge. Seems like we are getting graphs.
- You can now use ally alert features for Pipe of Insight.
- The Lone Druid Iron Claw True Form got some minor texture updates.
- Fixes to the new Lone Druid Iron Claw True Form Portrait.
- Raw Schema: Link
- No changelog yet.
Patch Size: 102.1 Mb.