Monday, July 15, 2019

Teamfight Tactics - Elemental-Rangers GUIDE by Ace of Spades

TFT Ele-Rangers, top tier meta comp GUIDE

elemental ranger comp combo build guide tutorial tft lol
.
I teach people how to play Auto Chess/TFT Team Tight Tatctics at https://www.twitch.tv/aceofspadeshots If you are looking for a guide, builds, team compositions or anything Auto Chess/TFT Team Tight Tatctics related you can visit me during my stream and I can answer any of your question. I like to play competively in high queen lobbies and my goal is always to practice and get better, it really helps to have people to talk with you to make the training more fun. You don't have to subscribe, follow or like any of my videos/stream. I'm happy if you just ask questions while I play.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment