Friday, December 28, 2018

95 Different Tips to Climb by a Korean Challenger - League of Legends by Mughees

95 Different Tips to Climb by a Korean Challenger - League of Legends

-
One of the most popular posts of all time on r/summonerschool is 95 tips to climb from a Korean Challenger. The post, by u/pieholic, is over a year old and is outdated and needed a little bit of editing - so I took a few hours to revamp the entire post as well as make it a YouTube video that's FULL of straight up information, as I do realize that most people don't have very long attention spans. So yes, I talk fast. If you have any feedback or comments, feel free to drop them below and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. We're almost halfway to being partnered so please consider subscribing! Here's the original Reddit post: www.reddit.com/r/summonerschool/comments/7fkqe2/95_basic_tips_from_a_kr_masters_player/ Thanks for watching.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment