the CS:GO blog:
- Lowered volume level of first-person nearly empty clip sound to match its volume level falloff in the environment.
- Fixed a regression in Nova and Sawed Off reloading sounds.
- Added video option (default on) for frame rate smoothing. Frame rate smoothing significantly reduces hitching and stuttering, but at the expense of reducing overall frame rate.
- Significantly reduced input latency.
- Added audio option “Play Audio When Game in Background” to match behavior on Windows and Linux.
- Size is ~10 MB