FULL WRITTEN GUIDE
Key points of the guide:
- I fully stand behind my word that the build is GR50+ capable, given that I complete the demonstration with sub-optimal gear, no Iceblink and a tanky setup in GR48.
- The guide outlines the Ancient Parthan Defenders / Halo of Arlyse protective combo mostly due to the mid range of the setup, but acknowledges Energy Twister / Ranslor’s Folly as a viable glassy variation.
- You will notice the guide makes no mention of Crown of the Primus, which I consider an item for support Wizardry instead. Losing the helm slot and one of your rings for Grandeur is, in my opinion, a poor tradeoff in solo play.
- The guide outlines several gearing options, depending on your comfort for tankyness – belt and amulet slots, ring combinations, etc.
- While the build suggests the Season 3 newcomer gem, Iceblink, as
the third Legendary Gem alongside Bane of the Trapped and Bane of the
Powerful, it mentions alternatives for non-seasonal play as well.