Monday, December 4, 2017

Overwatch - In Depth Diamond Zarya Vod Review by a Grand Master Zarya Main. TONS of Zarya tips/lessons by CANAS1AN

Hey guys, it's CANAS1AN.
I am back with another Zarya vod review. I think this is one of my best/most educational vod reviews as of late.
This review was recorded on September 5th, however the vod is pretty old. There are still A TON of important Zarya lessons in the video. Barrier usage. Ult usage. Positioning. Target selection. Reloading. The works.
Also, I misspoke in the video. You can see Sombra and Orisa are in hero select at 41:55 in Part 1. So the vod is only a few months old and Sombra was in fact released (as was Orisa)
Also before you comment saying I was too harsh, here is what Jimmy had to say about his review.
"i needed harsh reviews honestly, i've been playing with a load of people and they all say i have an exceptional zarya, a few of these people are Masters and GM one was top 500 for a week or so. But because of this they never pointed out my mistakes so having a harsh review was actually really helpful."
So there you have it. Enjoy the video guys and thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment