- All Pros and Cons are determined by comparing weapons within the same class (in this case Hand Cannons), not by all weapons in general, and not by only the weapons within the archetype. If you would like a different or more specific comparison than what I have listed, feel free to ask and I can provide one in the comments.
- This guide can also be found on Planet Destiny.
- Classes are broken down into Impact sub-classes.
- I've listed the perks in the order that I would taken them in each column. These are strictly my opinions, so I'm very aware that a lot of people will probably disagree with them.
- The Bolded Perk/Perks in each column mean that I would include them in a God-Roll. If there are perks listed after the bolded ones, it means I think they are good perks, but not up to par with the God-Roll ones. If there are no bolded perks, it means that I feel any of the listed perks are fine to use in the column.
- All Times-to-Kill are assuming Guardian has 200hp (max armor not including the effects of Max Armor Juggernaut Titans or Warlocks with The Ram).
Imago Loop - Available from the Echo Chamber or Undying Mind Strikes as a random drop.
Pros - High Range. Above average Mag Size. Very high Recoil Direction.
Cons - Low Stability and Equip Speed. Below average Aim Assist and Reload Speed.
- Time-to-Kill: 0.86s (1 crit shot and 2 body shots)
- Rate of Fire: 22
- Impact: 87 (86 damage per crit shot, 57 damage per body shot)
- Range: 40
- Stability: 32
- Reload Speed: 33
- Mag Size: 10
- Aim Assist: 61
- Recoil Direction: 95
- Equip Speed: 36
- Column 1 - SureShot IS/TrueSight IS
- Column 2 - Rangefinder, Outlaw, Hot Swap, Spray and Pray, Underdog
- Column 3 - Rifled Barrel, Smallbore, Reinforced Barrel, Hammer Forged, Braced Frame, Explosive Rounds, Hand Loaded
- Column 4 - Hidden Hand/Icarus, Luck in the Chamber, Third Eye, Reactive Reload, Life Support, Grenadier, Army of One
As always, the two best sights on HCs are SureShot and TrueSight, since they both help to boost the average base aim assist, but I would say they're the least important part of a great roll. In the second column, Rangefinder is universally considered to be the very best perk, and no God-Roll is complete without it. Outlaw is a passable second option, but after that it's a steep drop off to Hot Swap and Spray and Pray, neither of which are optimal choices. Underdog brings up the rear, but at least it can give you a range bonus in some situations. In the third column, Rifled Barrel is again the universally acclaimed choice, but Smallbore, Hammer Forged, and Reinforced Barrel (if you don't care about the massive hit to stability) are all very passable second options. If you are trying to get a Luck in the Chamber build, Smallbore and Braced Frame will be your two best choices. Explosive Rounds and Hand Loaded bring up the rear of the preferred perks in this slot, with ER greatly increasing your opponents flinch, and HL giving a minute boost to the range stat. In the final column, Hidden Hand and Icarus are my two top choices, given their all around usefulness, but some people will want Luck in the Chamber, depending upon their play-style. Third Eye is always solid in PvP, and Reactive Reload can be put to fantastic use situationally, so don't sleep on either of those. Life Support, Grenadier, and Army of One are all also decent options, so you really can't go wrong in this column, unless you get Mulligan.