Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Overwatch - How to know if you got into the Beta by Kulture1

Hey guys! This is going to be a quick tutorial on how to know if you got into the Overwatch beta!
Lets get some things cleared up first, there are NO keys Blizzard has stated that they aren't doing keys they will flag your account. That being said lets move on.

You can also check your email, but from my personal experience the emails have always been much later after your account has been flagged for beta.

TL;DR check your account status through battle.net

I have also made a video explaining all of this too that you can check out here
I hope this help you all, and I wish you all the best of luck getting into the beta! And for those of you who do get in... Congrats! I hope Overwatch is a blast!

Here is a cool picture from pony-76 https://i.imgur.com/lh1mkAa.png This is what it should look like if you get in :)

SOURCE 

No comments:

Post a Comment