Hey guys I just hit rank 1 legend on North America! http://i.imgur.com/wLvofs6.jpg
I was using a no combo druid deck. http://i.imgur.com/PCWpVS7.jpg
- Good versus hunters because of the good early game mana advantages and late game taunts.
- Strong against other druids because a clever use of kel'thuzad can win you the match every time.
- Reasonably good versus warriors because of the high amount of creatures.
- This deck is weak versus handlock.
- This deck will generally fatigue first in a very long battle.
- Losing board control by a large margin is hard to recover from.
I stream regularily in the evenings www.twitch.tv/hotform