Six Brave Diamond League-players have qualified for DSCL Bootcamp, where they will be coached by Grubby and Jona for two days. Of course we'll stream the whole thing (in English) and I promise: watching the stream will be just about as educational as being at the event!.
On Saturday (starting at 14h CET) the coaches will be discussing 5 different aspects of the game, each in a 1-hour segment. These are the topics:
- Build orders (how to pick, how to react to cheese, in relation to map, etc.)
- Scouting & countering (when to scout, how to react, identifying a threat, etc.)
- Timings (early game, upgrades, agressive timings, composition switches)
- Expansion & economy management (larvae managemen, worker transfers, expansion timings, supply, etc.)
- Positions (map vision, army positioning, micro, terrain, pre-positioning, etc.)
All info about the event is on: bootcamp.dscl.nl